No Business Too Small
Right Brain PR is for the creative, artistic and entrepreneurial business that wants to feel understood by the people who are hired to represent them. After seeing many agencies not want to work with artists they saw as "too small" or unable to work with an artist's vision, founder Sharon Fain began tailoring her communications and media relations services to creative professionals. The focus is helping them navigate the unfamiliar (and sometimes unfun) territories of:
- developing stories to pitch to the media
- writing blog posts and e-newsletters
- creating an editorial calendar for blogs, e-newsletters and social media
- identifying target audiences
- producing collateral materials including writing, designing and printing
Before beginning her own agency, Sharon has been working with and for creatives, from the design-oriented to the visionary, for over a decade. She and her team look forward to helping your business thrive!